Outlook open twice in taskmanager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently had to start over with reloading my OS. After loading Windows XP I installed MS Office 2003. Outlook had never worked properly. Once you closed it it would not reopen without a reboot. When closing it down through Taskmanager I noticed sometimes it in "applications" twice and sometime in "processes" twice. Even when it does work I don't seem to be able to send attachments. I get a message that says "the remote procedure call failed". I'm not that tech savy and could really use some help.

I recently had to start over with reloading my OS. After loading Windows XP I installed MS Office 2003. Outlook had never worked properly. Once you closed it it would not reopen without a reboot. When closing it down through Taskmanager I noticed sometimes it in "applications" twice and sometime in "processes" twice. Even when it does work I don't seem to be able to send attachments. I get a message that says "the remote procedure call failed". I'm not that tech savy and could really use some help.

In task manager Processes tab
  1. In lower left corner, is show all users checked or unchecked?
  2. Look at the user name column. Are the multiple Outlooks showing:
    - Exact match for image name?
    - The same user name? Or are the multiple Outlooks running under different user names?

/********** EDIT ***************/
Ooops. missed your last post and see Bobbye already found your problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back