Pacific Assault don't look right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed Medal of Honor Pacific Assault - runs except for colors of combat troops uniforms are flourecent...have tried running default settings & back off on the video display settings, but same problem. Have a Dell with XP, 3.0G, & a 128MB DDR ATI Radeon 9800 Pro & Pro Sec video display card installed.
Have checked driver updates & it came back that I already had the latest installed.
???
Thanks ahead for any help.

Welcome to Techspot

What kind of dell?? Do you have 3 gigs of ram or a 3 MHz procrossor . Do you have dx9c installed Is this the only game that does this?

flourescent Pacific assault uniforms...

Sorry 'bout that...it's a 3.04GH Dell with 1024Ram...Pacific Assult is the only game I've ever seen this happen with & yes, I have installed Directx9. Any clue?

I would first start buy seeing if there is a update motherboard drivers avaliable for your dell,then i would remove dx9 and reinstall it make sure your antivirus is turned off when you do that.. Than go to START/Run in box type dxdiag let it come up on the bottom it will tell you what version of dx you have while there make sure the 3d accelatration is on. You also might go as far to see if there is a patch for that game sometimes patches help.If none of this works just uninstalling the game remove the registery enterties and reinstall the game.
One thing about ATI cards there is something called VPU recovery you will find it in the ATI control panel uncheck this,see it it helps.

Let us know

Thanks for the considerations...

I understand your reply & will check into all of your suggestions...if something works, I'll let you know about it...Thanks for your time!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back