Page Fault in Nonpage Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first of all, this is my first post here, so if I didn't provide any neccessary information, please tell me. I'm new here and don't have much knowledge on this, but I really need your help. My computer was working fine until one day, when I restarted my computer because I couldn't seem to log in to window live messenger, my computer couldn't run into the window. It keep on crashing and appearing the blue screen, which said something about page fault in nonpaged area. I got some of these errors before and after restarting my computer, it seems to work normally. But this time, no matter how many times I kept restarting, this message keep appearing. I couldn't go into the safe mode or any other mode coz this thing would always appear. So I couldn't provide you with the minidump. I also tried taking out the two rams and switching the socket, clean the fan (the fan's working fine), but it didn't work. Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

ps. I couldn't take the vga card out, coz my mainboard isn't vga on board (no place to plug the wire connection with the monitor except on the vga card).

Attach Minidumps by doing the following:

Go to C drive > go to Windows Folder > find Minidump Folder and click on said folder. There will be Minidump files within. I usually make a temporary folder on my desktop screen and transfer my Minidumps files for easy access.

When you post back to this thread attach Minidumps like you would any file or document; the best way is to put them in a Zip format if you can, especially if you have a number of them.

Thanks Route44, but I can't even boot into the window, this just happen every time before I could enter into window. Therefore, I can't copy any of the minidump. Is there any way else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back