PC Alarm Clock

schizoid77

Hey peeps, anyone know any good PC Alarm Clock software...something where maybe I can import mp3's to wake up to.....preferably freeware but I'll fork out cash too. Right now I have 3 alarm clocks goin off and I'm still late for work...I figure my 200 Watt Subwoofer will do the job...hehe...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, really....it sucks to be at work at 7am on a Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizzy Izzy MF :grinthumb

Woo im using this tomorrow, gotta get up early to go to the dirtbike tracks :grinthumb Tested it out, works like a charm. Thanks so much :)

A friend of mine is now promoting his new software of such kind. That's called WakeMeUp! I'm just over with helping him with beta-tests. I gonna tell you IT IS GRRRREEEAT!!! You will uninstall all that pieces of sh*t that all alarm clocks are... Have a look at a screenshot
at

http://www.highspheres.com/images/wmu_appwindow.png

or read some tech specs at his site to understand why I am so emotional... The last time we talked he told me the price will be around 15 bucks... Not very cheap, but it's worth it

Who cares if a thread is old, as long as it is worth answering?

Anyway: With a fairly recent ASUS MB just schedule wakeup in BIOS and let the POST reporter serve as an early warning system, before letting taskmanager start an mp3 playlist full of Heavy or the likes. Three days of that, and I've never failed again to be out of bed in time to stop the music before it commences.

I'm making a *small* VB app to play a .mp3 file at a certain time, for use as an alarm. It's not pretty, but it gets the job done.

Just to put in my two cents, i came across a program called Daily Alarm Clock where you can set each day to a different time which i like so i dont have to keep adjusting the alarm time. It can play wav files, play a cd track, or run a file and its free. So check it out if you are interested. Heres the link. http://download.com.com/3000-2350-7355922.html

Back