PC not starting at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I came back from work, I want to precise that my computer is always turned on 24/7, so I went on the PC to see that the cursor of the mouse was working but everything else was frozen, icons, task bar, everything. So I try CTRL+ALT+DEL to close the program I thought was freezing and nothing happens. So I try to shut down the PC manually to see the reset button isn't working either, as well as my power button. So I shut it off from behind with the power button on the power supply. I try to start it again and, bam ! does not start, no power at all. I open the PC case to see that the motherboard light is working properly. So I guess it's not my power supply since the light works. Tried shutting all power source for 10 min then trying again and still nothing. I don't know what to do so I hope someone has experienced something similar and can help me with this issue.

There are (2) helper Guides here - here is the other;

Edit:
URL not required, already in above link

Please note I have had long debates with Tedster and Julio about the original guide. That is already in my tutorial, and therefore not required to post

@CCT I have removed your post below. If you feel the No Post Tutorial is not helpful in any way, please post your concerns to Julio, as you have stated I cannot communicate effectively with you, for reasons still unknown by myself

Here is the direct link again: https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=667161 to the No Post Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back