PC slow down due to Adnetserver

Status
Not open for further replies.
My PC, is runing slow, and is due to adnetserver popig up almost everytime I try using the explorer, due to my work half the time I'm online, so its a bit complicated to get it done.

I ran different antivirus, and different spyware removers, and nothing is helping, a lot of stuff got fix, but I still get the adnetserver page and login opening.

so in case, I ran avast, I ran Symantect antivirus, spybot, spyerase, registerboster, tune up 2008, and cwshreeder. also ran vundofix please help me out.

my spec are. pentium 4 3.0ghz, 2gb of ram, 2, 120gb hd, ati 128mb video card. 2 networks cards.

Please help

logs for review

I have done the 15 steps guide I found on the link, I have included here the 3 logs that the guide said to add, please let me know if this is correct, and what else should I do if anything else should be done. Please Help.

Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Some additonal information... your system specs(not only the speed and volume, brand name and model will help), location will help... you can add the information in your profile...

How many antivirus programs do you ahve installed on you pc? (keep only one running)

download this tool, follow the instructions and post an update..

Hi Boykov,

When I did the 15 step Guide, this was one of the tools on it, I ran it, and the first time it eliminated one infection, the second time i ran it, it did not find any. On the antivirus question, I only have one runing at the time, Symantec, I also had avast, but once reading the guide it said to remove one and only keep one, so I did, I also have spybot runing as resident in my machine.

Have you ran any of the anti-virus and anti-spyware apps in safe-mode?

if not .. start windows in safe-mode (press F8 while PC is starting-up)...
Run Spybot... Spybot also scans the registry , if there are any entries shown in red, let spybot try to fix ...
then run an antivirus.. personally i've never used Symantec.. i use Avira-free ...
this is all in safe mode (make sure you are not connected to internet)..

and post your findings

here is a link for the latest Malicious Software Removal Tool from Microsoft ... give it a shot as well ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back