Personal MP3 Player Problems!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Seuss

i recently bought a personal MP3 player from ebay, nothing special just one of these USB2.0 Plug and play MP3 players. it came with instructions telling me to farmat the drive as a FAT file system (not FAT32) then safely remove the drive and its ready to use. Unfortunatly in my haste i didnt safely remove the drive i just pulled it out (like i used to do with my old MP3 player, which still works fine). now the computer wont recognise the player and the player just says "starting" on the screen all the time.

Does anyone know how i can fix the problem? possibly reset the MP3 player (if i knew how)....

Any help would be great

Plug it in, and hit "My Computer". Look to see if the drive is there. If so, you're in luck. Just right click it > Properties > Tools > Error Checking and let CHKDSK do its thing.

Audio MP3 player problem

I have recently brought a Play.com 256MB MP3 / WMA Player With Voice Recorder. But I have lost sound in my headphones, only in the right ear piece (strange) I have swapped and used several different types of headphones but I still don't any sound from the right ear peice, can someone please help me, I can't live without my MP3 Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back