PES 2008 - slight problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewickedpicket

I recently bought the above game. It runs well on high setting apart from one thing. Periodically i get a flickery line travelling up/down the screen. This happens when i try a long pass for example. The game continues playing and it does not affect the speed/smoothness but it is annoying.

Has anyone any ideas? Is it simply a graphics card not good enough problem. i run a geforce 7600 GT athlon xp 3500+ with 1 gig ram.

i agree with the above poster, and say that you should change your settings or get a new graphics card

New card? No!!! The horizontal line travelling up/down the screen is to do with vertical refresh option. (or Vsync/vertical sync etc...)

Go into C:\Program Files\KONAMI\Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 and open settings, under display configuration tab check the box "wait for Vsync" and the problem will disappear :cool:

I used to play at highest quality + 1024x768 resolution with 6800GT so I'm sure your graphics card is fit for PES08.

If you still have problems, a new patch was released within the past week (1.20 i think) so you can try that

And further still, if turning on Wait for Vsync doesn't solve anything, you can force it always on manually within the nvidia control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back