Please Help Terminal Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location One :--- Head Office

I have one Terminal Server which have local IP Address as what I am using the IP range in company. IP Address of the server is configured in my SGS Firewall and is linked with Global IP Address.

Location Two :--- Ware House

I have one computer in warehouse which is using Dialup connection to connect with the Head office to access one folder.

Please Help :---

How can I connect warehouse computer with this terminal server through Dialup.

Dear Server is not having a modem it is connected to internet with Lease Line. In that case I could dial to the server directly or even could use third party software like PCanywhere

Basitafzal said:
Dear Server is not having a modem it is connected to internet with Lease Line. In that case I could dial to the server directly or even could use third party software like PCanywhere
hum;
>How can I connect warehouse computer with this terminal server through Dialup.

can you clarify ?????? :confused:

My Friend my problem is

I was having Citrix server which was broadcasting a web site https://eelectro.com but now it is not working as the SSL license of the server is expired. My Clint in warehouse was logging on the application through this web site.

Now my managment is not renewing the SSL certificate but same time I also have to give acces to my client to use the application which is on a Shared folder in Citrix Server.

In Head Office the I have lease line and Global IP addresses Citrix server is using Global IP Address through firewall.
In ware house I have modem to connect to the internet.

Your warehouse client needs a VPN connection to your server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back