Please I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
This is the first time I enter to this site , so how are you everyone?
I have a problem in my graphic card, first I have windows xp on my pc I tried to setup a new game , when I entered the cd it told me the my graphics card on your pc are too old ( my graphics card is GeForce MX 4000) please update your graphics card from your manufactural web site, on the same cd I found a folder call divers I install it then the game goes okey so ther is no problem, last day I format my pc I installed anew windows Xp version and tried to reinstall the game again doing the same steps but fortunatelly the icons goes too big and the screen is no longer clear, I thought this is a resolusion problem so I tired to change the mode to 32bit but it still 4bit, so I reinstall my graphics card again without installing the game, I need your help how to solve this problem??please help me

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

When you formatted your hard drive and reinstalled Windows, it has wiped all your drivers. What you need to do is go to your mobo(motherboard) manufacturers website and download and install all the drivers for your particular mobo model. Then, once you`ve done that, install the drivers for your graphics card.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back