Power Control[2014/03/28 07:07:26] This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not

pw2much

Can someone please tell me how to fix this error? It's the power control in the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section of the Device Manager and it has stopped working? When I click the start button in Properties: It says that: The system encountered the following error while attempting to start the service. The system cannot find the path specified. Also in Properties in the General tab it says that: This device is not present, is not working properly, or does not have all its drivers installed. (Code 24). I'm not even sure what it is that it does. I do know that I have been having trouble with connecting with my printer wirelessly and wired!! OK! I fixed the printer problem so now I'm not sure what this is??? Any help would be appreciated.

I finally got a lead on what this is! According to SystemLookup at: http://www.systemlookup.com/Drivers/9881-000_fcl.html. Using its Display name:09F57980-3432-4AFC-957D-27AC45FAE1F5, This is Related to 000.fcl CyberLink FCL Driver from Cyberlink Corp the program that I had installed on my computer and removed it after installation problems and then uninstall issues not being able to uninstall the program completely. After using their CCleaner for Power DVD Ultra 13 and re-installing the software I was able to restart Power Control, but it still has an exclamation mark on its driver location. So I'm not out of the woods yet. Will report when I find out more!!!

Last edited:
Back