Powerline adapter not working on Xbox 360

hopgop1

I recently bought a powerline adapter to combat my slow wireless speeds and planned on using it for my PC and XBOX 360 when I occasionally use it. The PC install was easy, it was plug and play no problems just installed the latest MSI ethernet drivers and BAM! Wired network, no problem, but today I come home and I felt like playing some GTA Online, so I unplugged the cable from my PC and into the XBOX and it can't connect. I am using a TP-Link AV500 Nano powerline adapter and a BT Home Hub 4 router. I also made a quick video to demonstrate my problem. As mentioned in the video I can use the internet just fine on my PC, the only problem is with the XBOX. Thanks again -hopgop1 NOTE: Video uploaded to YouTube as for some reason TechSpot doesn't support .3GP so I converted it to .MP4 and it doesn't support that either =[ link

The setup is like this

Code:
isp==>modem/router---> local devices
          |
          +--- EoP device - - house wiring - - EoP(remote)--->remote device or 2nd router
I use this myself to get WiFI router installed at the far end of the house

Thank-you both for the reply's and help,I was able to solve the problem by going into the network settings on the XBOX, setting it to manual so it went to all 0.0.0.0 and then back to auto so it reset it back to 192.... and it worked just fine! Thanks!

Back