Problem playing audio cd in motor vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
after burning an audio cd, my motor car front loader cannot play 1st track on cd. the rest of cd is fine. i am burning from my home pc. when i burn at the office, no problems.

Based on what you said, your burner at home is the problem if it plays in you car using your burner from work. Do you have a stereo you can put the CD in to see if the first track plays? How old is your car? What burner are you using at home? At Work? What program are you using to burn? Are you burning with CD-R's and not CD-RW's?

Based on what you said, your burner at home is the problem if it plays in you car using your burner from work. Do you have a stereo you can put the CD in to see if the first track plays? How old is your car? What burner are you using at home? At Work? What program are you using to burn? Are you burning with CD-R's and not CD-RW's?

The same applies when i play cd in stereo player. I am using an LG Multi Layer DVD Writer. At work i am using a Mecer CD Writer. I am using Nero Express and burning with CD-R's.

Do you use Nero Express at work? Maybe try another program to burn your disks, Roxio, Itunes, even WMP11 and see what the result is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back