Problem with Favorites list in Explorer 9

I'm new to this forum, and not entirely techno-savy, so please bear with me. In Internet Explorer I used to have an extensive favorites list of folders in my Favorites pulldown menu, but now only a few of my folders show. If I go to "Manage Favorites" as if I want to move things to existing folders, the entire original list of favoites will show when I am asked where I want to move something to. How can I get that entire list of folders to show again when I simply open the pull-down menu to select a website?

thanks for your help.

I'm new to this forum, and not entirely techno-savy, so please bear with me. In Internet Explorer I used to have an extensive favorites list of folders in my Favorites pulldown menu, but now only a few of my folders show. If I go to "Manage Favorites" as if I want to move things to existing folders, the entire original list of favoites will show when I am asked where I want to move something to. How can I get that entire list of folders to show again when I simply open the pull-down menu to select a website?

thanks for your help.
I have no idea if this'll even help, but I doubt it'll hurt to read http://www.microsoft.com/enable/training/ie9/
:)

Back