Problem With Sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomorrow_Rains

So i was Cleaning My computer through the inside and Cleaning My video Card, I disconnected it but some cables were in the way and they disconnected, There Were 7 of them, That said "Ground, Mic Out, Etc.

I turn on my Computer Again and i was going to play music But it Did not Work at All. I tired Volume i tried Reinstalling my Sound Drivers, But nothing.

What could be the problem?

The help is Appreciated, Thank you.

Tomorrow_Rains said:
So i was Cleaning My computer through the inside and Cleaning My video Card, I disconnected it but some cables were in the way and they disconnected, There Were 7 of them, That said "Ground, Mic Out, Etc.

I turn on my Computer Again and i was going to play music But it Did not Work at All. I tired Volume i tried Reinstalling my Sound Drivers, But nothing.

What could be the problem?

The help is Appreciated, Thank you.

The wires you pulled were probably linked to sockets on the front of the PC case, these sockets are just extensions of the normal sockets you find on the back, I had one of these once and it took me ages to work out where they went, I would advise reading the Motherboard Manual and ensuring that you have put them back correctly as you may either be shorting out the soundcard or worst case you have shorted out the soundcard.

Try removing the wires again and then, make sure you have the soundcard drivers, remove the sound card related items in device manager and reboot, let windows reinstall them and see if it works then.

Post back and let us know..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back