Problems with The Sims 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have The Sims 2 University and it worked ok on one computer, but now it doesn't work so well on another. In the neighborhood screen, covering each house I've played at is a distorted image of something from that house (like a baby, a person's image, the house itself, etc.) and when I click on the house it should give a picture of the family but instead it's the same distorted image. And when I play, I'm not able to see pictures that the sims have painted or pictures that they've taken with the camera. Before, I could see the videos, (the wedding, engagment, first kiss, etc) and I can't do that anymore either. I'm not really sure what's going on, so any help at all is much appreciated.

Maybe you need to apply the game patch or install the latest driver for your graphics card or reinstall (uninstall first) the game.

after installation

after installing the sim2, it asked to "Please insert Disk 1"..I did and after that it said that "Please insert the correct CD-ROM, select OK and restart application." I don't why! PLEASE HELP! i already tried inserting all the other disks and it would still say the same thing...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back