Proxy adress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in a particular country and I want to do jobs in a site called microworkers but I want to do it stating that I am from USA so what must I do? so that the site thinks that I am in USA and I am doing all my jobs from the US.

NOthing fraudulent I just want to do jobs that other can do in their country after all I am completing the job that someone else would have done.

The OP wants to hide his IP address to gain access to some site for jobs that's not listed or doesn't have access via his country restrictions.

The OP wants to hide his IP address to gain access to some site for jobs that's not listed or doesn't have access via his country restrictions.

I understand. But still it is fraudulent. Would it even be safe for him to do this?

...after all I am completing the job that someone else would have done.
The fraud is not the job itself but deceiving the employer of your location. In the USA it is improper to lie on your job application or resume and this is similar to that.

I understand. But still it is fraudulent. Would it even be safe for him to do this?

Yes of course it's wrong. Like he's tricking the system in place for the very reason he can't connect to where he's trying to go. Asking for help for this process is wrong in my book. I was just stating what he was trying to do here.

I figure that is what you were doing. I ask would that even be safe for him to do this. Because what if he was caught. If his goverment dose have restrictions. Would it be worth it.

Well I was just asking if it was possible the website as mentioned above is microworkers.com and I am from Nepal. So, can it be done in our country there is no IT policy and people from US cannot come to Nepal to arrest us . So, here you have it . So, can anyone help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back