Question About Graphics Drivers

RLMadd

So I was having trouble a few months back because the most recent drivers for my Nvidia GTX 460 were messing things up, I would have random crashing that would even be caused by something as silly as opening firefox. So I reverted back to the 314.22 drivers and things have been running fairly smooth for the most part. However I recently got Call of Duty Ghosts and I'm noticing that it is a bit jumpy sometimes so I was wondering if there are any newer drivers that have come out that have fixed the issues with the drivers screwing with the GTX 460 or am I just stuck with the 314.22 drivers until I Update my GPU?

Had the same problem. With a older machine I have with a GTX 550 ti. Had to revert back 314.22 drivers to. So here last month I tried the newest drivers they have released. 331.82. Work fine for about a day. Then the same problem came back. Ended up going back to 314.22 drivers. But now on my GTX 660 ti . These newer drivers work fine. You can give the latest drivers 331.22 a try and see what happens. From other people I have talk to . Some say they work great other say they have problems. Just make sure if you do to do a clean install of them. Plus keep a back up of the ones you have now. In case you need to switch back. You can get them here. http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/70184/en-us

Yea I'm probably just gonna upgrade my GPU it's about time to anyway since I'm still on the GTX 460 lol

Kinda have to agree there. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But in the meantime just hold on to the driver you have. It seems to be saving some people from having problems. Good luck.

Yea that's exactly what I'll do lol I mean cod Ghosts could run smoother but it could also run a whole lot worse so I can manage lol

Back