Ran 8 steps: Vundo, sagipsul, etc logs attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm almost there. The other day found sagipsul on my pc when I switched to Firefox (because IE was hosed). Before I discovered the 8 steps I ran malwarebytes and superantispyware (I've attached those logs as well). I have ZA running now too ...I had Mcafee when all this started. It appears most are gone but vundo keeps popping back and IE is still hosed (don't get any graphics). I've tried reinstalling. It appears to complete but I still don't get graphics.

Here are the requested logs.

Update with new log files

After following the directions under some similar threads, I think I've gotten most of the bad stuff off. I'm just not sure how to interpret the HJT file. I reran the antivirus (Avira). malware, spyware numerous times as well as ccleaner...to the point where they aren't finding anything bad. The only thing I haven't run is combofix. Attached are the latest log files...

combofix help

OK...my pc is looking pretty good. reset IE and I'm getting graphics. Vundo appears occasionally in a scan. I'd like to run combo fix but I'm a little nervous running it unguided. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back