Random BSODs

So I've had a couple of random BSOD's, sometimes my computer doesn't even want to start. The computer maker I sent my pc to said that it was fixed if not it was my harddrive, but I want you guys to chek it first please. I had BSOD's : 0x0000001a / 0x000000d1 / 0x0000000a / 0x0000001e. Feel free to ask me more questions about anything, I just want to solve this. Note: I don't know to much about computers :p!

Here are my minidumps

Attachments

• Nieuw - WinRAR ZIP-archief.zip
    149.8 KB · Views: 4
Try removing your network adapters drives and reinstall them, See if this helps. I had the same bsod when my network drivers were corrupted . If not Tmagic should be around soon . He should be able to help you out more.

Hello guys,
well, network drivers maybe. Memory problems come to my mind first. Daaniie, run Memtest86 for at least 7 passes:
http://www.memtest.org/
Download and burn the pre-compiled 4.20 iso zip file to a CD or DVD and start the computer with this CD...

Hey guys, sorry for not respond a long time. I decided to let some computer expert company fix it, it apparently was a broken hard drive, they replaced it and I have no more troubles, THX!

Back