RE 2 Platinum Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfleader

I keep having trouble playing resident evil 2 platinum edition on my computer. every time i try it will let me get a little bit of work in the game done then it will for no reason and with no message quit the game and send me back to the desktop. I'm getting annoyed with it. please someone help me with this

allright here are my specs My computer is a Compaq perasio with a total of 7.65 gigs available but i only have 3.54 gigs free, it has 184 megs of ram a pci card teh speed is 457 MHZ and it is an AMD-K6 3D Processor if you need anything else let me know and i'll post it tomorrow when i get to school.

What videocard do you have in your system?

Have you got the latest drivers for your video card?

Have you checked on the games manufacturers website for any patches that may be available? Also check to see what the system requirements are for the game to run properly.

Also what os are you running?

If this is the only game that you`re having a problem with, then it`s possibly a problem with the game itself, or your system may not be upto running it correctly.

Have you also tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the game?

If you download the free Everest programme that I linked in my previous post, it will give you lots of info on your system.

Regards Howard :) :)

Ok

i've downloaded that program and when i get home after school i'm gonna test it out. if i can get to the library today i'll let you know what i find out.
the computer is running Windows Xp With service pack 2 so i dont htink that the drivers are the problem because if i remember right XP automatically installs and configures the drivers

one problem down one to go

i got the problem with me getting booted out of my game. the problem was my CD Drive was crapping out. now it won't let me save any time i try it keeps saving as Leon/00/Waiting room no matter who i save as. then it won't even load that game. if anyone here has any clue what is going on please let me know

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back