Reader_s.exe problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.

we have a massive reader_s.exe problem with multiple computers and unfortunatelly format with killdisk is not an option.
Since you guys are top notch support for killing viruses, I gladly turn here for help.

as there are many comps connectet to our net (20+), I could use an effective way to handle the Virut in an effective way without performing a cleansweep.

any help would be appreciated.

posting my Hijackthis logfile.

Hi Lucian

If format is not an option do this!
Unplug the Network from all these NOW!

Virut one of the worst you can get! And it is likely it has pulled in other malware.

They will need to be fixed individually, how many?

The more they are used even disconnected from the network the worse they will get, I advise they be turned off!

Some say Virut can not be fixed and can't if it has had time to really dig in.But I have fixed 6 computers with it.

Problem is I am on my way out the door and can not delay, will not be back till mid afternoon EST!

If no one else helps then I will post then!

Mike

Well I am back, but if this is so important format is out of the question and apparently you are unaware just how serious it is or you would have checked back by now!

I will help when you tell me you are ready and will follow my instructions as I don't do this for fun!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back