Revised AMD Never Settle bundle includes Crysis 3, Tomb Raider

Shawn Knight

Staff member

AMD has announced a new game bundle for those who purchase a Radeon HD 7800 or Radeon 7900 series graphics card. The promotion, aptly named Never Settle: Reloaded, is a follow-up to last year’s Never Settle bundle that offers a variety of titles depending on which card and how many you buy.

Those picking up a new HD 7800 series card will receive a free download code for BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3. This promotion is only available for residents of North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Australia, New Zealand and Korea.

amd crysis bioshock infinite tomb raider crysis 3

Gamers worldwide that purchase a single HD 7900 series card will receive a download code for Crysis 3 and BioShock Infinite. In the event that you buy two HD 7900 series cards (or a dual GPU card like the ASUS ROG Ares II) or a single HD 7990 GPU, you’ll receive codes for Crysis 3, BioShock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, HitMan: Absolute and Far Cry 3 – granted you reside in North America or EMEA.

AMD points out that there are a few substitutions and restrictions to be aware of. For example, those living in the Asia Pacific region will receive the new Devil May Cry game instead of Tomb Raider. Apparently that series is more popular than Tomb Raider among the locals.

Furthermore, if you live in the UK and pick up the aforementioned ROG Ares II card, you’ll get the following eight games instead of the six listed above: Crysis 3, BioShock Infinite, DiRT Showdown, Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Nexuiz.

For the games that aren’t available yet, the graphics card retailer will provide you with a coupon code to use when they become available. Simply head over to the Never Settle: Reloaded landing page to redeem your coupon codes.

Permalink to story.

Siavash, posting a thread about AMD's performance support under Linux? An OS that has less than 2% market share and practically no to limited game support...

Siavash, posting a thread about AMD's performance support under Linux? An OS that has less than 2% market share and practically no to limited game support...
This isn't just about their Linux support or gaming. Same applies to their Windows drivers too, check their forums about their OpenCL support and how much performance degraded with 13.1 compared to the older drivers.

Also having a less than 2% share of market is not a good reason to not provide same support like Windows. Currently NVIDIA and Intel are providing the *best* binary and open source drivers support for Linux.

Main issue with AMD's binary Linux drivers is that they don't even provide support for basic features which should be there like Windows drivers from day one (like the required OpenGL extension for playing a few Source engine powered games).

I don't care about their drivers gaming performance under Linux, I just need a stable and compatible driver with newer Xorg server and kernels, not a binary blob which is outdated on its release date. I have a RadeonHD4890 (which is now supported through legacy drivers) , everytime a new kernel or xorg server is released, we (including users owning newer cards with mainline driver support) shouldn't update our systems till there comes some patches from Ubuntu or AMD releases a new driver after decades; While Intel and NVIDIA users happily update their systems because they were supported even in their beta stage.

I buy a 7970 Ghz a day before this SUPER DEAL because I dont wanan play this **** games ...

Back