S Video to TV

By danswebs ยท 4 replies
Mar 10, 2006
  1. Hi Everyone,

    I have a Radeon X1300 pci 256mb graphics card and it has a S-Video out port, which lead do i need to buy to give output to a tv av port (RCA or Phono i think its called),

    Thanks in advance,

  2. Mirob

    Mirob TechSpot Paladin Posts: 478

  3. DragonMaster

    DragonMaster TS Rookie Posts: 327

    Sure it's an S-Video port? Often the ones on videocards have more pins and have both S-Video and Composite video on the same plug.(Then it has a y-split wire with both plugs) If it's an S-Video plug, you need an adapter to convert it.(You mix both signals together) An electronic store should carry these.
  4. Mirob

    Mirob TechSpot Paladin Posts: 478

    The same plug has s-video, composite and componet out. You need the accessories.
  5. danswebs

    danswebs TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 53

    Ive worked it out now, cheers for the help :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...