Samsung launches the 6.6mm-thin Galaxy Tab S series

Scorpus

Staff member
Samsung has today announced yet another line of tablets aimed at dethroning Apple's iPad from the top spot in the market. The Galaxy Tab S series comes in two sizes, an 8.4-inch and 10.5-inch model, both packing Super AMOLED displays...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/57102-samsung-launches-the-66mm-thin-galaxy-tab-s-series.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

VitalyT

TechSpot Elite
The 8.4" model must be really good, with 360 PPI screen perfect for quick web browsing.

I have the same sentiment as others, I can easily afford one and I want it, but I just don't need it :)

Razer

I really like Sony Xperia tablet Z2's design and it's (slightly) thinner (6.4") than Samsung.. But, Samsung got smaller bezel, higher ppi, and larger battery.. Tough choice!

PS: Just like the others, I don't need it but I want it

captaincranky

When they get thin enough to roll up and snort coke with, that's when I'll buy one....:eek: (just kidding, I'd still use a twenty dollar bill. I know it's annoying how I cling to the old ways
Aimed at geek girls with tender skin and weak wrists
Give me a girl with tender skin always. But one with weak wrists, make her someone else's problem.

Last edited: