Save 95% on these CompTIA certification prep courses

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Becoming a true IT professional is about a lot more than building your buddy’s new WordPress blog. Managing a complex business system capable of growing with a company’s needs takes a combination of technical expertise, troubleshooting know-how and a strong intuition not only for what your company is doing today, but what they’ll likely be doing tomorrow and a year from now.

The foundation of your IT knowledge couldn’t be more vital - so learn it right from the start with this comprehensive CompTIA IT Certification bundle. At just $49 - 95% off its regular price - you’ll have all you need to ace the CompTIA A+ Certification Exam, a vital step for any fledgling IT pro.

This course bundle includes:

• CompTIA A+ 220-801: IT’s building blocks, defined and explained. Learn to configure PCs as well as the basics of company networking.
  • CompTIA A+ 220-802: Understand how to make your network’s hardware work together, from coordinating operating systems to setting up email.
  • CompTIA Network+: Critical next-level network functionality, including security, protocols and standards and more.
  • CompTIA Security+: Go deeper on protecting your network as you master communications, infrastructure and cryptography.

When you’re done, you’ll earn that valuable credential that’ll put you at the top of any hiring manager’s resume pile. And for only $49, it’s crucial IT knowledge at a bargain-basement price.

Permalink to story.

A+, Network+ and Security+ as well. NEED TO KNOW that the price of final exam is NOT included in the price. A+ is a 2 part exam, around 170$ each. Network+ is one part, Security+ is one as well I believe. I dont see any mention of books anywhere, which I find a valuable learning tool. Also noteable are the 30 days you have to use the product... not sure if that just means activation? Great start for IT people! Consider Comptias Linux plus as well.

Back