Search for a school

piggah

Hey everyone i just submitted my application to Devry University..... Just wondering before i get to involved with it does anybody ever been there? Or heard anything about the school that I may wanna know (pos or neg). I applied for game and simulation programming :) sounds like it should be a trip :). But if ne ones got any kind of feed back about this school or just want to wish me luck then this is the thread to do it in :)....

thanx man i appriciate it I'm still not sure if this college thing is gonna work for me or not, but i get to do all my classes online so it should be alright IDK, but at the same time i'm exited.

I used to make banners for DeVry about ten years ago through a web promotion company based in Chicago. I also knew a nurse in Phoenix who had a son who attended DeVry and appeared happy with it. I have not heard bad things about it. It looks like an intensive tech-based school with good results. Just to be sure, go to www.bbb.org and see what the Better Business Bureau says.

Back