"security token is missing" error when posting

matrix86

About 9 times out of 10 when posting in a thread, when I hit "Submit", I get the following error:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."

I can hit the back arrow and then hit submit again and the post goes up just fine. What's going on? Why won't it just post the first time? I've posted 9 posts tonight (10 including this one) and only 1 times did my post actually go through the first time I hit "Submit". Which means i'm probably going to get this error when posting this comment...

Hi Matrix, does this happen only when you create a thread or any post (reply)? Also, can you tell me a bit more about the browser/platform you are running on? Lastly, has this always happened to you or just recently?

Thank you.

Hi,
it happens anytime I post. I posted 8 times in different threads, and then it also happened when I created my own thread. This is the first time it has ever happened to me. I've only posted once so far today and nothing happened. If it happens while posting this, i'll edit the post and let you know.

I am using the latest version of FireFox (not using any beta versions, only full releases). And come to think of it, there is another forum that I post in that is having a similar issue that I haven't had problems with before. So perhaps it is something with the browser that I need to contact Mozilla about? Thanks.

Back