Selling my Origin account (preferably for TF2 items), but not sure where to turn..

DjKraid

Hi there!

As the topic says I would like to sell my Origin account for some TF2 items or maybe some steam game(s) but i don't know where to I could advertise it. Steam forums are acting like a d**k, I can't post anything at all there, no comments and no threads no nothing...and then there is tf2poutpost but that's not a good place to sell accounts and then I can also say the same about tf2tp.com. So any suggestions?

Anyways, the acc has 4 games:
- Battlefield 2 Complete Collection
- Battlefield 2142 Deluxe
- NFS: Shift
- The Sims 2 Deluxe

My suggestion for any sort of trade is to do it via Steam of course and also if needed/wanted a random middle man can be used (from SteamRep).

Thanks for reading and thanks for any advice :)

While I have nothing against selling accounts, I feel I should inform you that it is against Origins EULA in case you weren't aware. Like every online account or software in general, the developer & publishers position is that whatever you have is "licensed, and not sold to you". Which basically means you're leasing it from them at full price and can't "sell" it to another without violating the EULA.

And I'm pretty sure TS does not allow the selling of online accounts: "No online game accounts or any other virtual content that isn't explicitly owned by you. - TechSpot Exchange"

EULA and rules aside, Origin in general has a terrible reputation and is pretty much considered a plague by PC gamers. To actually sell your account, you'll need something worth having tied to it, like Origin specific games. Your current account has four old games, all of which don't need Origin. While I'm sure you can find a buyer given enough time, it'll be more difficult with what you have.

Back