Server rebooting from a bugcheck (BSOD)

Hello,

Could you please help me with this problem? I have got a server that keeps rebooting from a bugcheck? Find below the entry in systems log:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x100000d1 (0x00000000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x862d4070). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini071611-01.dmp.

I have attached the minidump.

1) What could be responsible for the problem?
2) How do I resolve this problem?

Regards,

Ola

Attachments

• Mini071611-01.dmp
    135.1 KB · Views: 1
If you are having multiple BSOD's then check these settings so it will save more minidumps to post back here.

Click on Start > Control Panel > System > Advanced System Settings (left pane) > Advanced tab > Settings

button for Startup and Recovery. In the System Failure box make these settings.

Check > Write an event to the system log.

Check > Automatically restart.

Select > 'Complete or Kernel Memory Dump' in the Write debugging information box.

Small Dump Directory should read %SystemRoot%\Minidump.

At the bottom of the box make sure "Overwrite any existing file" is not checked.

Then go back to the Write debugging information box and set it to "Small memory dump".

Hit OK, OK again and close the System box.

Difficult to reach any real conclusion from just one minidump but, your system up time was 22 days before this one was created. Are there more dumps saved?

This dump has the bug check code of D1 which is usually caused by a driver. The only driver named is a windows driver which is very unlikely to be the actual cause.

The most likely cause is faulty memory, so remove one of the RAM sticks and see if the problem continues, if it does then put it back and take another one out. You may find the problem stops when a particular stick is removed.

If this method does not find a faulty stick then please send in at least 6 more minidumps.

Back