Setting up an offline wireless network

I just moved to an area where high speed internet is unavailable. I've been using my phone and tethering the data for internet so far, which was been working fine. However, I have been wanted to use my wireless printer without having to go to the room it is in and plugging into it directly. I'm pretty good with computers but networking somtimes gets me pretty confused.

What I want to do is have a wireless network that I can use to connect to my printer (which supports wifi printing), but that network doesn't need to be online, since my only source of internet is my phone. I thought I could just set up a network like normal, but not supply it with internet, but unfortunetly when I connect to this network, even though I am still connected to my other "network", I can't use the internet. Is there any way to solve this problem.

Hopefully I am clear and someone will understand my problem... Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'll do my best to answer them!
Thanks.

Before you leap into using your cell as an Internet connection,
make sure you understand the charges for DATA for your cell phone provider - -
it can be 100s of dollars per hour!

I'm in the exact same predicament. I just need to be able to access a printer and storage device from multiple pcs/laptop and possibly my phone via the remote drive setting.

Doing this is straight forward: {case-a}
Code:
Cell Tower <...CellPhone---PC

And so is this:{case-b}
Code:
PC-----Router - - wifi - - printer

but the problem is attempting this:{case-c}
Code:
Cell Tower <...CellPhone---PC
			   |
			   +-----Router - - wifi - - printer

Back