Should I wipe vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptitterington

To be honest I love XP and can sort nearly every problem. I got a Laptop for me and one of my kids to share and have played with Vista home for a few months. lately I have not used it but my daughter has used it for school and chat to mates.

Now the machine is freezing, slow and impossible. I have tried all the spyware, a/virus stuff but am at a loss. plus everything is harder to find.

So soon into an OS im feeling like wiping and starting afresh with XP.

is it me or is it harder to sort Vista

Suggestion

Your going to have to learn vista sooner or later there is no getting around it. But for right now Id suggest doing a dual boot that way you can tinker with and learn vista while still having XP on there for your normal everyday stuff.

I didnt want to learn vista either but it is somthing that I have to do. Id imagine that there will soon be many vista installs seeking my help at my computer shop and I for one can not be ill prepared with this new OS.

Something is wrong if Vista is freezing. It has been 100% stable on the 2 machines I've ran it on. I agree with JimShady23 - you'll have to learn it eventually, might as well learn it now and be ahead of the curve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back