Show Off Your Pc. Post Your Specs.

My System

Antec Super LanBoy – Pc Case
AMD Althon 64 3400+ - CPU
DFI LanParty UT nf3 250gb – Motherboard
2 X 512MB Corsair Dual Channel 1024MB PC3200 DDR 400MHz Memory – Memory
160Gb Western Digital IDE – Hard Drive.
Ultra 500 Watt X Connect with UV Lights – Power Supply.
ATI RADEON 9200SE – Video Card
Dual Layer DVD Burner.
US ROBOTICS 56K V.92 PCI – Modem
9 in 1 Card Reader/Writer.
Floppy Drive
Windows XP In process of upgrading to Microsoft’s 64 Bit Operating System

This thread should be stopped RIGHT NOW.
You can fill in your PC-specs under 'User Profile', top left on any page.
If anybody is interested, they can look there.

Its funny when you look at posts that are 2-3 years old about system specs. Little do they know that now there obselete, at least game-wise (and in truth, what does any other computer nut do, its not like you'd care about hardware if all you use it for is word processing). Oh, i've got a PIII600 with 128mb of RAM, bow down to me. If you think about it, if this thread is still here(or that other one gets updated), there'll be people sneering at it it 3 years like
Athlon64 FX55,
Radeon X850XT PE,
2gb PC4000 RAM
Only a 200gb hard drive
tut tut, it's not like that'l ever run Doom 5, how can they think thats a good PC
And by the way computer teen, how can you boast about a 56k modem and a Radeon 9200SE

Wha...

Why is everyone obsessed with showing of their rig. I own my PC because i enjoy it not because i want to score better in the benchmark, or list in forums. If that is why you build PCs I dont think your in it for the right reasons.

Sean

I understand SPADE, but whats the point of shelling out thousands of pounds/dollars on a rig if you can't show it off. Theres no point in boasting about you PC if it not even high range anyway (I mean the CPU's brilliant, but the GC is crap). I agree that if it does what you want its fine, but if your a gamer, you want high resolution and detail on you new game, and the only to do that is to have upper mid-range hardware.

Its because some people spend a lot of money on their PCs and they want to show it off. They want to feel like they've got the latest gear, so the kind thing to do would be to humour them by complementing their system and let them enjoy the moment.

Huh

Your last post Finchy, just proved my point even more. I play games. I watch movies. My rig does what it needs to do. So what you have more money to spend on the "coolest new parts". My GC is crap...yep...but it does what i want(i only need 1024x768). So what it isnt the latest and greatest. I just odnt understand your motives for buliding a PC.

Sean

BTW-as far as gaming...i do it alot of it

AtK SpAdE said:
Your last post Finchy, just proved my point even more. I play games. I watch movies. My rig does what it needs to do. So what you have more money to spend on the "coolest new parts". My GC is crap...yep...but it does what i want(i only need 1024x768). So what it isnt the latest and greatest. I just odnt understand your motives for buliding a PC.
That is what I was thinking, Spade. My computers in my house do what I need them to do; nothing more, nothing less. I, for one, don't feel the need to list the specs of all of my machines.

Sorry if I insulted you SPADE, I was actually talking about computerteens Graphics card, you can't seriously boast about a Radeon 9200SE. What I mean about top stuff is, if you want to boast about you rig, like computerteen does, it has to top end, because if it isn't then there will be hundreds of users with a similar system, and it won't stand out. I have an Athlon XP 2400 and a Radeon 9800PRo. They are decent enought hardware that does what i want it do and is quite capable, I can't boast about it because its not a high end rig theat would have cost a lot.

Wow talk about miscommunication. Ok i see your point. Computerteens gfx is card is a little old school. Thanks for making yourself clear finchy. I agree with you on that. BUt my GC still is on the crappy side. :D

Sean

Back