Some new faces

T

tifc8lraz

Hello everyone :)

Most of you will not remember me at all xD . But I was once a regular poster here on TechSpot, and over the past year and a half, I've had much go on in my life which has prevented me from posting much :( .

I see all kinds of new faces here, as well as an updated version of vBulletin ;) . I also see some old faces as well; the admins and supermods haven't really changed much.

But ya, I wanted to check in with everyone, new and old, and see how you guys are doing :D .

A lot has happened in the past year and a half for me....father left his wife; had to move again (fourth move), I came out of the closet (took 4 years xD), got a bf, broke up with him, completely upgraded my computer twice xD, got a job, took up PHP, C++, JS, and Visual Basic (actually have created my own MVC Framework in PHP), and the largest; I've matured a lot...I looked at some of my older posts; wow I have changed ;) .

Anyway, I hope to be able to stay for longer and try and help anyone out with computer/programming issues :D .

Anyway, enough about me....how is TechSpot OpenBoards doing ;D ? Last time I was around was at the fall of Howard, and I haven't really heard too much (I still have some friends I talk with from TechSPot).

Welcome back cfitzarl

Yes I'm probably one of those new faces
I joined when Howard left (pretty much the same week!)

Definitely the board layout is better than before (and always continually improving)

It's fantastic to see old (well past) members return here, especially support members (for the increasing traffic)

I can only tell you from a newish member point of view, that TechSpot certainly is the tech forum board, to be a part of.

Welcome back!

I certainly remember you, and we joined about 3 months away from each other.

I of course was younger and had just gotten a computer at that time, so I haven't been much of a help around here until recently, and that can be disputed, too.

Yep, welcome back. I don't think too much has changed, pretty much same, except we probably have more people posting now than then, but that has been happening since I've been here.

Back