Sony Cybershot DSCP71 digital camera - taking blurred pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a Sony cybershot DSC P71 digital camera. I have been using it for the last 3 years and it didnt give me any problems so far. But, suddenly it started having problems. Everything in the camera works fine, but when i click an image, it is completely blurred out with lots of horizontal lines... the image is not at all clear. I tried all options, I tried resetting my camera also, still it didn't work. Could it be a problem with the batteries or the memory card? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.

You could try new batteries but it may as well be something Very Wrong with the autofocus and CCD electronics.

I've had similar problems with my Toshiba PDR-2300.
I find if the settings are above 800x600 the camera is very sensitive, which can be corrected using the macro or by using a tripod. The larger the pixel aperture the more light enters the lens, thus any unsteady hand will move the camera slightly even when pushing the capture button. Check your settings, 800x600 is a good starting point for everyday picture taking. Good luck, let me know how you make out. Cheers! :grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back