Speaker help

By Spiders
Dec 25, 2007
  1. i need help finding a wire that allows me to connect my pc speakers to the red and white audio things from a ps2 or xbox, the pc speakers are just the basic connector, the one that looks like a headphone connector like for your cd player, you know basic. its a y connector but i cant seem to find one, or at least one that doesnt require to parts to reverse it.
  2. Nodsu

    Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

  3. Spiders

    Spiders TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 46

    yeh like that execpt all female connectors
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...