Motherboard: Asus P5K Deluxe
RAM: DDR2 Crucial PC8500 2 x 1066 2GB kit (1GBx2) 5-5-5-15 @ 534,6 MHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS (640 MB)
Disk Drives:Hitachi HDT725050VLA360 (500 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II),
Maxtor 6Y120M0 (120 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA)
Optical Drive: NEC Optiarc DVD RW AD-7173S
Audio Adapter: Creative SB X-Fi XtremeGamer Sound Card
PSU: ENERMAX INFINITI 650W

Been getting sporadic restarts, every 48 hours or so, 8 hours of Memtest86+ didnt show any RAM related errors, a hour of Everest System Stability test went fine. No OC (eccept for RAM working at 1066, 2,2V, + settings reccomended @ Asus users forum), cooling works OK, updated BIOS to newest version. Running antivirus and antispyware regularly, defragging regularly.
Could somebody have a look at my minudump files please and offer me a clue as how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Yayo

Outpost Firewall is the problem. It's known to crash with the error you're getting. Uninstall it and try a different one.

Thank you very much for your help Peter. Guess I'm hunting for a new firewall solution now ;) Will give Comodo or ESET suite a try. Hopefully posting some good news in the future.

so it was the firewall, weird:rolleyes: , one would think such a popular prog would have all the bugs and incompatibilities sorted out a long time ago lol. i installed Comodo Personal Firewall v3 the day it was available and haven't had a restart since (hoping it stays that way). not extremely pleased with the new fw interface but it works, and it's freware too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back