Spyware infected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannydy

when i've connected to internet, my window suddenly prompted up said that i have been infected by spyware asked me to click and download the spyware remover, i knew that's spyware. i've tried to check my hijackthis.log but cant find any clues. Pls help me

here's my attached hijackthis.log

mostly user prefer to format the pc if catch spyware, if u dun wan u can try my trick with some risk

my trick is like that:
1.i go safe mode try to found out the date that i get the spyware, i search all file that being created in that day and i delete them all.(this step is to delete most of the file that will become a virus downloader)

2.of cause not all file can be deleted since they run right at the startup of window even n safe mode,try to open tast maneger to terminate all strange or unusual .then i download a anti-spyware to delete them.(the register part i cannot help u since mine still having problem and i just ignore them)[u can try to downoad avg internet sucurity since they have 30 days free trial]

NOTE:program that being install or doc file will be delete.

u can download anti-spyware using other computer then save to pen drive(scan or format ur pen drive after use)[safety reason]

dun forget to format or scan the pen drive after use since might have risk that the spyware or virus duplicate them self in pen drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back