St. Pat's Day plans???

SuperCheetah

I was just wondering what you guys had planned for St. Patrick's Day. I happen to live in Savannah, GA site of the second largest SPD party in America next to Boston!!!

I just got in from a night on River street watching some awesome bands like Course of Nature, Injected, Dezeray's Hammer, Rev-7, Soil, etc. just to name a few.

I also plan on getting quite intoxicated the next couple of nights as tonight was only the beginning of the party!!! Wherever you are have fun and be safe! ;)

SAVANNAH.... thats soo cool i just moved to good ol arizona 2 years ago from Hilton Head Island. I used to go to sav every weekend... That place is definately ghetto and a giant party town. Way to represent the dirty south.... i find this amazing.... no one is from the area of hhi or sav....

St. Pats

Savannah and Boston might have bigger parties for St. Pats Day, but I guarentee the week before and through St. Pats that the University of Missouri-Rolla has the biggest celebrations of anywhere in the nation. We only go to school here monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Wednesday as soon as we are done with class nearly everyone grabs a beer and continues drinkin. It is not uncommon at all for one to be drunk from 11:00 am Wednesday until sometime Sunday. Tomarrow (today depending where you live), Friday - Our house (Sigma Nu) will have one of the largest parties in the nation - we are expecting 3000+ people and have a live band playing and all (Pomeroy - www.pomeroymusic.com) it will be a good time.
Maybe there are bigger St. Pats weeks somewhere else in the US but I've never heard of one. Besides the quality of our engineering degrees here I've never heard this school mentioned for anything else other than St. Pats.

P.S. I will try to post some pictures of this week if I can find who has the D-Cam Pictures of this week.

Hey SuperCheetah,

Thanks for reminding me. My fathers birthday is St. Patricks day. Time for me to get to Halmark and get a card.

Drink some Dark Beer or green beer for me !

Last day of 737-800 school, Thank the Lord !!

3000+ people is cool for a Frat party and all, but I'm talking about Savannah here!!! There will easily be over 150,000 people on River Street tonight all of them drunk as hell and the girls will be flashing like crazy!!! That you can't beat anywhere!

Oh yeah, and there was over 100,000 there last night watching the bands play, so yes we start early also!

Wonder what 3dsThomas is doing in Ireland for St. Patricks ???
Bet parties in Ireland are something else too... ;)

You aren't kidding. I couldn't even imagine what its like over there. We only try to model our parties after theirs!!! :)

Well, every bar and restaurant in Boston and all its surrounding towns will be partying. I'll probably just hit one of those if Im not working at so ridiculous time the next morning.

I hear ya! That's cool that you live in Boston the only other place in America with a bigger SPD party than Savannah does!!! Party it up regardless of work :)

Cabrone, that's awesome that you used to live around here. I go to HHI every once in a while! I'm just trying to represent for the South and show everyone what we're all about!!! ;)

Hey Cheeta, I goto school here with SNGX1275 and let me tell you that 3000 people is nearly as many people as we have on our campus. And our house is virtually packed from top floor to basement. It is pretty darn crazy for a college fraternity. But I would like to goto one of those parties someday, the ones in the big cities. And as far as drinking goes, I've been doing it since last Thursday and don't plan on stopping until Sunday :dead: hehe. So for those of you counting at home that is 9 days straight! And of course I am of legal age to be doing this :). So I just hope everyone has a great time and doesn't do anything dumb.

I agree that 3000 people is one hell of a Frat party!!! But you also have to understand that there is only maybe 150,000 people that live in Savannah and last year over 200,000 showed up to party here, so it is quite packed here as well :) hotel wise and all.

Hope the party goes GREAT for you guys! Drink it up!!!

Super

Back