Steam's annual summer sale is now live

Shawn Knight

TechSpot Staff
Staff member
Steam’s summer sale is now live, offering deep discounts of up to 75 percent on a number of popular titles through July 22. The annual event is a favorite among PC gamers as it’s a great opportunity to score hit...

[newwindow="https://www.techspot.com/news/53208-steams-annual-summer-sale-is-now-live.html"]Read more[/newwindow]

TomSEA

TechSpot Chancellor
Geez...I guess it's time for me to buy the FIVE games left I don't already own from the entire Steam library. :p

Reactions: ghasmanjr
G

Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Guess the Steam store sale is going very well....That's the message I got when I tried to go there.:)

Reactions: spectrenad

ikesmasher

TS Evangelist
Got CSGO and L4d2. idk what else I want. Maybe when skyrim without expansions has a flash sale, but idk what else. Games are boring me and its scaring me.
What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....
I like FPS or open world RPGs...

Reactions: coppersloane

coppersloane

TS Enthusiast
Got CSGO and L4d2. idk what else I want. Maybe when skyrim without expansions has a flash sale, but idk what else. Games are boring me and its scaring me.
What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....
Games are boring me too. The real quality stuff is few and far between these days.

TS-56336

TS Addict
Hmm? Oh sorry, trying to add money to my steam wallet with the over flow of server use.

Might take a bit.

aboynamedmatt

TS Rookie
If you don't know, Amazon is supposedly pricematching with an additional one time 15% off discount code 'GOONCAVE' at checkout. Could be significant for some newer games.

amstech

IT Overlord
What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....
Give Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur a look.

Games are boring me too. The real quality stuff is few and far between these days.
It's called getting older. :) But your right, not many Half Life's, BioShocks and Metroid Prime's these days. GTA5 and BF4 look good though.

G

I can't buy anything:
[SIZE=5][FONT=Arial]The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.[/FONT][/SIZE]

I hope they extend some of the deals.