Steam's annual summer sale is now live

Shawn Knight

Staff member

steam

Steam’s summer sale is now live, offering deep discounts of up to 75 percent on a number of popular titles through July 22. The annual event is a favorite among PC gamers as it’s a great opportunity to score hit games at a fraction of what you’d normally pay.

The sale offers three different options for gamers: daily deals, flash sales and community’s choice. As the name suggests, daily deals will dish up discounts for a 24 hour period only. Flash deals are eight hour sales that you’ll need to act quickly on to scoop up while community deals are voted upon by gamers every eight hours.

As of writing, today’s daily deals include Bioshock Infinite for $29.99 (50 percent off), Left 4 Dead 2 for just $4.99 (75 percent off), Endless Space for $10.19 (66 percent off) and Defiance for $13.59 (66 percent off).

The first wave of flash sales includes The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition for $35.99 (40 percent discount), Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for $5.09 (down from $14.99), Grid 2 priced at $29.99 (40 percent off) and Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for just $8.99 (70 percent discount).

The first community’s choice sale will be going live in about four hours so there’s still plenty of time to vote on the deal you want the most. Up for grabs this time around are Dishonored for $10.20, Borderlands 2 for $10.20 or Far Cry 3 for $24.

What games are you planning (or hoping) to pick up over the next 11 days?

Permalink to story.

Geez...I guess it's time for me to buy the FIVE games left I don't already own from the entire Steam library. :p

Sorry

The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

Guess the Steam store sale is going very well....That's the message I got when I tried to go there.:)

Got CSGO and L4d2. idk what else I want. Maybe when skyrim without expansions has a flash sale, but idk what else. Games are boring me and its scaring me.
What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....
I like FPS or open world RPGs...

Got CSGO and L4d2. idk what else I want. Maybe when skyrim without expansions has a flash sale, but idk what else. Games are boring me and its scaring me.
What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....

Games are boring me too. The real quality stuff is few and far between these days.

Hmm? Oh sorry, trying to add money to my steam wallet with the over flow of server use.

Might take a bit.

If you don't know, Amazon is supposedly pricematching with an additional one time 15% off discount code 'GOONCAVE' at checkout. Could be significant for some newer games.

What should I get?
Metro 2033 is boring....
Give Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur a look.

Games are boring me too. The real quality stuff is few and far between these days.
It's called getting older. :) But your right, not many Half Life's, BioShocks and Metroid Prime's these days. GTA5 and BF4 look good though.

I can't buy anything:
[FONT=Arial]The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.[/FONT]

I hope they extend some of the deals.

Back