Stereo Mix issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to stream over justintv.com but am having issues regarding sound. I am using a pc with windows 7. I read that to do this i need Stereo Mix. I go to my sound icon and go to recording but stereo mix is not there. I have show disabled and unplugged devices on but I still don't see it. Currently I only use headphones which work just fine to hear things on my pc. For my options in sound under recording, I see Microphone - High Definition Audio Device, Line-in High Definition Audio Device, and Microphone - Logitech USB Headset (which I use). I got my computer a while ago and aren't totally sure what sound cards I have. I ran DXDIAG.exe to look at my sound devices. I saw my Logitech headphones, Speakers (High Definition Audio Device), and Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device). I scanned my computer with software to see if I needed to update any drivers but they all appeared to be up to date.

So basically, I can't figure out why I can't get Stereo Mix to show so I can stream with sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back