*** STOP: 0X00000050 (0xE22D3000, 0x00000001, 0x00000001)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Hi sup guys... need some help.... i have been getting this msg for a long time... and i tried to repair my pc (throught windows repair second option in the fresh install menu).... but during the installation this pooped up again.... any ideas...
Intel(R) Extreme Graphics 2

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps;

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacture for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer and press f8 to select Advance start up options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:
*** STOP: 0X00000050 (0xE22D3000, 0x00000001, 0x00000001)

Beginning dump of physical memory
Physical memory dump complete
Contact your system administrator or technical support group for further assistance.

i have three sticks..... i tried all of them separately..... they alll come to a blue screen.... oh and i cant run mem test (considering that i have to run it when the windows are booted)..... because i am in process of repairing the windows and it crashers every time the process iz running..... oh and i took out all my pci cards to make sure they were not the cause but still i get that msg.... oh considering my lack of knowledge about mem testing.... i am guessing you run that when the windows are running or can we run it thought dos command prompt.....

Place you MemTest floppy in as your PC is booting up. Some people put it in before they turn on their PC. It will kick in before Windows loads and a screen will come up showing you the testing. You should let it have 10 passes at least.

What RAM do you have? And did you try these sticks in different slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back