suggestion for this great site

Reason

this is one of the best sites on the web!
I think there should be a "Tech Support" Forum, so when I have a problem with my comp I can come here and get help!
what do you guys think?

Well Reason, at the moment every forum incorporates threads of discussion, sharing of info and people requesting help. I understand what you mean but every forum gets its own specific "I need help with x" threads. Saying that it would be useful for those who want to discuss and read about the latest developments in an area (audio and video, gaming etc) without having to trawl through "I need help!!!" posts. We'll see what Julio and others have to say about this idea. ;)

I see your point Arris...
I also see how popular this site is, and if alot of people post tech support questions in one forum, it would be great for a person to look at all the posts and see all the solutions! see what I mean?
I just feel it would be great to isolate this subject into 1 forum.. then if we have a problem with our comp, we can come to the "tech support" forum to see if our problem has already been answered, before we ask the question.

We do have the search feature for that but the point of not having to search through discussion threads and AMD vs Intel type threads when looking for a solution to a problem would be helpful. Maybe the people running the site (Julio) will consider this "Tech Support" forum proposal ;)

Members usually post tech support questions in the subforum for the category of problem they have, don't they? :confused: This works just fine and dandy for me.

I think I know what you're getting at though...But for those without the privilege of broadband having to go into "Audio and Video", checking what's in the tech support part, going back, checking out what's in the discussion part...:dead: oi!

Back