Symantec Email Proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Ok a few days ago my computer literally went on "life support" as a huge amount of viruses got on, and anyway after hours of desperately trying to help it stay alive, i finally got them all off, except for one thing, this stupid symantec email proxy pop-up kept on filling my screen with over 100 little messages saying unable to send.

Now i know these are spam emails and by no means have i tried to get rid of them, I've been on loads of threads already claiming they can help but still no luck.

I've search the computer hundreds of tmes with loads of different spyware and anti-virus software and still nothing shows up. So to be quite honest im full out of ideas.

Im not the most tech-savvy person to do this job, so bare with me if i havent tried the most obvious of things to sort it out, but i know how to use a computer and sort it out to a good standarded but this has got my puzzled....

So ANY help on this subject i really would be grateful for!

Thanks

ShoeGal :blush:

Hope this helps? Go on the Symantec site and DL a tool called NONAV, or just google and get it. Warning! It will remove every Symantec product from your computer. You will need to reinstall any of their products you may use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back