Symatec Email Proxy HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am receiving a message "symatec email proxy". I can not get internet access now. My internet provider has indicated that something is blocking me from getting to the IP address. I noticed some time ago that someone else had this problem. I have tried to when i boot up my computer i keep getting the message "symatec email proxy". I have tried to uninstall symatec but it is password protected and I don't have the password. Does anyone have any suggestions that may help or know what needs to be done?

Symantec proxy email

Hi Howard,

How do I reboot in safe mode with networking? I am not computer literate when it comes to this stuff - any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

In order to boot your computer into Safe Mode, restart your computer, and when the screen turns black, begin tapping the F8 key on the top of your keyboard. Do this repeatedly every second or so, until you're presented with a screen of system startup options. In Windows XP, you'll be presented with options for "Safe Mode with Networking," and "Safe Mode without Networking." Scroll to safe mode with networking, by using the arrow keys on your keyboard and press the enter key.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back