TechSpot logon says unknown password

flowergardener

I don't understand how the login page can get so confused. Some time ago I was signed up here but then two weeks ago, the login page says I had the wrong password.

I signed up under another name. Today I tried logging in and the logon page again says I used the wrong password. But a few minutes later the Home page appeared and said Welcome to my new name.

Am I registered or am I not? Apparently the system does know my name since I can start a new message threat.

I have a similar if not the same problem too. I reset my password just in case it was my error. The ONLY way I can log in is with my randomly generated password on the main page. Even when I try to change my password in "My Profile (edit)" I get the error that my "reset" password is not correct. By "reset" I mean the one that I had sent to me via automated email and is a set of randomly generated characters.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance....

Out the blue we started having issues with our vBulletin login system, just yesterday we added a message redirecting members to use our main site login form in the meantime.

Using this form you should no longer have any problems:
https://www.techspot.com/login.html

Back