1. TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users. Ask a question and give support. Join the community here.
    TechSpot is dedicated to computer enthusiasts and power users.
    Ask a question and give support.
    Join the community here, it only takes a minute.
    Dismiss Notice

Telefonica, Vodafone partnership will deliver 4G to UK by 2015

By Leeky ยท 5 replies
Jun 7, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. UK mobile operators Vodafone and Telefonica, better known to those in the UK as O2, announced a new deal this morning that will see the two share their network infrastructure...

Read the whole story

2. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 3,031   +787

Orange/T-Mobile are already ready to push out 4G signals, its just people like Vodafone/O2 and Three that keep slowing the process down by crying that it is "Unfair" that they get a head start... What head start?! Most Phones in the UK can't receive the 4G signals anyway!

3. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,425   +1,715

Guys in UK and Ireland are too fast deploying 4G. I wasn't going to buy my first 4G phone before 2025, but since they make it available this quickly, then hell, I might do it even a few years earlier.

Well done, you piss-taking-no-good-slow-***-retard-MF-s!

4. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,425   +1,715

I wonder if the radio would have been ever invented, if it was in their hands.

I also hope the new 4G will be slower than 3G, 'cause the latter is already so fast - I can't even catch it here, not a single byte.

5. Typical "David Orcus" trick!

6. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,706   +172

I bet Apple will be happy, they can advertise their "4G" iPad again.