Temperature Sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rik

Hi all,
Got a friend that got himself a fan controller, he has only had it a couple of weeks and he has managed to damage both of the plug in temperature sensors.
Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK where he can buy some replacements and what part number they may be??
He has a Maplin electronics shop just around the corner from him but i have been unable to find any sensors in their catalogue or on their website (because my internet connection had been slower than a 56k dial up for a week and a half so far). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The part numbers for the sensors from "a" fan controller. Riight.. You had better hope there are some markings on the sensors or something in the controller documentation/labels so one can figure out the exact type of temperature sensor used.

There's no markings on them what so ever and the manual for his controller is useless, there's 3 pages in English in a 30+ page book.

It its any help, i have a coolermaster aerogate 2 controller and tried my sensors on his controller and they worked fine, but again, there are no markings on them of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back