The attachment

abe10tiger

Straight to the point.

There's this girl who I've know for probably more than a year now. We're really close and talk a lot when we're together.(We're Best Friends actually)

Met her ever since I started riding the school service. We weren't that close at the start but began do develop a strong friendship as the years went by . (gawd I hope she or any of her friends don't see this or I'd be screwed:dead: ,) During the early years, I didn't mind her presence in the bus because we didn't know each other that much and probably because I DIDN'T CARE.

As the months went by, we started getting close to each other. She once told before that wanted to have a Brother just like me. She was suppose to have a brother but(CONFIDENTIAL) I didn't care about what she said because I thought "WTH? why me? I'm too busy in my own life, don't get too close kiddo." During that school year, I was with her all the time in the bus whenever school ended. She was talking to about what happened during the weekends or what she ate for Lunch etc. My response? I was just nodding my head and probably asking a few questions but kept quiet most of the time.

When the school year ended and summer finally came, I didn't see her for 2 months.

After summer, started riding the service and started seeing her again. This time, I felt different when I saw her. I was no longer quiet when she talks to me. I replied all the time trying to keep the convo up and running. I always tried to make her laugh and jolly. I wondered at my self "why the sudden interest bro?"

I was so happy to be with her all the time...... but things started changing.......... My world just fell apart when she wasn't there in the bus when school ended. "Ok, her not being here today is ok.... she'll be there tomorrow!" Still, I was alone in the bus with a bunch of people I wasn't close with. The next day..... she still wasn't there....my world was practically destroyed. I waited and waited until........ Friday! She was there in the bus. She told me the reason for her disappearance..... wanna know what? She wanted to go home early...... NOW what kind of reason is that? Just wanted to be home early.....

She told me that she'd probably be in the bus only every Thursday and Friday .
That news saddened me because I won't be able to see her.:(

How I wished I cherished the times I was with her during the previous school year. I was such a dork to ignore her presence last school year...

As the months went by, we started getting close to each other. She once told before that wanted to have a Brother just like me
Sounds like she views you as one of the non-threatening types. Welcome to the "friend zone"
This time, I felt different when I saw her. I was no longer quiet when she talks to me. I replied all the time trying to keep the convo up and running. I always tried to make her laugh and jolly. I wondered at my self "why the sudden interest bro?"
Don't worry abe, if she viewed you as the brother she never had, it's probably destined to stay pretty casual
My world just fell apart when she wasn't there in the bus when school ended. "Ok, her not being here today is ok.... she'll be there tomorrow!" Still, I was alone in the bus with a bunch of people I wasn't close with. The next day..... she still wasn't there....my world was practically destroyed. I waited and waited until........ Friday! She was there in the bus. She told me the reason for her disappearance..... wanna know what? She wanted to go home early...... NOW what kind of reason is that? Just wanted to be home early.....
Lucky you don't live in the U.S., you'd likely be a prime candidate for a restraining order
She told me that she'd probably be in the bus only every Thursday and Friday .That news saddened me because I won't be able to see her.:(
I thought you'd just met her again on the bus on Friday :confused: . When you said you "waited and waited until...Friday!" you don't mean you staked out the bus station or lived on the bus or anything ?
Just remember, women smell a guys desperation like a Great White Shark smells blood in the water- they just tend to move in the opposite direction.

hmm; Has Techspot migrated into the Social Networking of Facebook/Twitter?
Oh my, maybe we need a new forum; --lonely hearts & gossip-- (just teasing) :grinthumb

Ooohhhh I've been in the friend zone. I eventually decided it would be better not to be friends at all and deal with the pain than slowly waste away into a lifeless puddle of emotions on the floor. It's taken a while but after a couple years things are good.

First of all, thanks for all your replies. I really had to let this out of me! I need someone to hear me out! It's weird because I haven't told any of my other friends about this..... even my close ones.

Sorry if the story's all messed up.... I really didn't care, I just had to let this out of me. At least I know I'm not the only one in this situation. :p

Ok, this Sentence from Uncyclopedia about the "So-Called Friends Zone" hit me hard.
Again, it would be wrong to jump to this conclusion immediately, without reviewing the other possible meanings. However, if at any time - any time - the woman says that she thinks of you "as a brother" then this is a definitely a sign of a Cat 1, no questions. Turn around and go home. Unless of course it is really a Cat 2, which follows below.

LOL, I plan on making a story about this specific happening in my life.

If it helps at all when I was all head-over-heels for this girl it seemed to me like she was the most perfect thing that ever existed. Like no other girl came close to comparing with her. However, after I cut the ties with her I slowly started to come back down to earth and realize that she was a lot more average than I thought. I started seeing some negative things about her and that made the whole process much easier.

Well.... The scariest thing just happened a few days back.....

She told me who she liked in school. It's one of the schools heart throb I think because a lot of people has a crush on him. Darnit why did you have to be one of those victims? Just greaaaaat.

But I am trying to optimistic... it's just a crush right and a crush is different from love am I right?

*sigh......

Back