Thermaltake's Spacecraft VF-I landing this month for under $100

DeliciousPie

Looks kinda neat to me. I'm going to be upgrading my case soon. Considering the Cooler Master CM Storm Enforcer. Tooless ftw.

captaincranky

The bottom of the face plate looks like a "robot mouth". It's just a tad to "anime" for me.

I still like the CM Storm series styling for a case of this type.

Kibaruk

What I loved more of it by just looking at that is how the side panel is made, with a low fan and the acrilic just to look at the goodies.

G

Hated the side panel, just gives the ppl one big transparent side panel window and we will take care of the heating issue ourselves.

red1776

The bottom of the face plate looks like a "robot mouth". It's just a tad to "anime" for me.

Are the 'Transformers' That big a deal? I have seen the influence on dozens of cases.

captaincranky

Are the 'Transformers' That big a deal? I have seen the influence on dozens of cases.:haha:
Well, I just searched my house and can't find nary a one....:confused: Although, I did find this Apex Matx; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154094 that sort of looks like the front end of an old streamliner locomotive....:rolleyes: Just a touch flatter, like it hit something.

Andt don't even get me started on the drive retainer knobs on the Thermaltake, they're way too Fischer-Price.

lawfer

I thought it was just me, but my comment was deleted twice today in this specific thread...?

Usually, when threads are effectively–key word here–moderated, a written reason for moderation is considered customary.

lipe123

Guess they really want you to use AMD video cards in this one, red + green just wouldnt look so great.

lol @ first comment, this case is far from ugly. I bet he still has a beige chassis from 1994 with a 12xcd-rom and a 4xHP dvd-rw.